The Department of Public Works is pleased to announce the following road reconstruction projects are scheduled to begin in the Spring of 2022:
- Spooner Street (Plainfield Avenue to S. Tyson Avenue, including the Spooner Parking Field);
- Hinsdale Avenue (Jericho Turnpike to Lowell Avenue); and
- Marshall Avenue (Covert Avenue to Orchid Street).
In addition, as part of an Agreement between the Village and National Grid, the following roads in Hillcrest section are slated for resurfacing due to gas main replacements:
- Orchid Street (Tulip Avenue to Marshall Avenue);
- Marshall Avenue (Orchid Street to Revere Drive West);
- Hill Street;
- Fern Street; and
- Revere Drive East.
The resurfacing of these streets is also anticipated to begin in the Spring of 2022.
Other road projects are currently under discussion and being planned. Contact the Department of Public Works at 516-326-6320 with any questions or concerns.